Friday, June 26, 2009

Can't say I blame him

This is what I get for waking up late and letting this kid roam around the house unsupervised.

I suppose I asked for it.


*Scroll down to pause the blog music before watching











A few things to note:

- Apparently I sound like a man when I wake up in the morning? Eh



- I think Oliver had his hand in his mouth because he was trying to suck the chocolate remnants off. UGH



- I was trying very hard not to laugh. I mean... c'mon. How could I scold him? He was just so happy to eat it! It was a chocolate covered donut. with sprinkles!







3 comments:

  1. oh man. that's too funny. curtis did something similar however it was a pack of gum. he thought he was pretty slick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me of a time when I found Caleb when he was between 2-3 yrs. old eating through a bag full of Dum Dum lollipops I used as a potty training reward.

    ReplyDelete