Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pictures and a video

I've been in a writing funk for a while so please forgive. I'm padding this post with lots of pictures which I'm sure will make Lisa very happy.

Also, four out of five of us Bangs have been sick - The lucky one who escaped illness is currently out celebrating on the golf course ;) - so it's been a rather dreary few days for us. Thankfully most of us are on the mend.

Anyways, enjoy the pics (All taken from my point and shoot Nikon)


Peanut taking a nap with Purple Monkey. She tolerates the kids pretty well considering they scream her name constantly. She can't help that she's popular, you know....

Doesn't Elliott look extra happy here? It's so difficult to get him to smile. I often say I have to act extra stupid to get him to crack. He's a tough nut, this one.

I tried to get a shot of all the kids but Oliver got bored and left. Obviously Wesley was trying to follow his big brother. I like how Evelyn is trying to look all casual in this pic.


Elliott's smiling so hard his face is gonna rip!
Do you like Wesley's shiner? It's actually just a scratch that I covered with neosporin. Shiny!


Deep thoughts....

I love Peanut.


Cousins! Don't they look like they're jumping?


Elliott's throwin gang signs, yo!


I found Evelyn asleep in my bed with my face mask. She must have found it under my pillow. HA HA HA.


BONUS VIDEO:
I remember watching a video of when we were younger. Lisa and I were playing in our little pool out in the back and suddenly my mom started spraying us with the hose. Of course we screamed because the water was freezing cold but the funniest thing I can remember about the video is how distinctly you can hear my sister yell to my mom, "I HATE YOU!"
Man, we started at a young age. HEH.
Anyways, I tried the same thing on my kids but they thought it was pretty funny. I really thought they would cry (I'm so mean!) but they actually enjoyed being sprayed with the hose. Yes, it was THAT hot last week.


2 comments:

  1. My kid has man boobs! and no pictures of sam? :(

    I love how at the end of the video you are like "don't do it at me". ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut is so cute; big dogs just aren't as cute as smaller ones. Espen is a cute dog though.

    Does Evelyn go to bed on her own w/o instructing her to?

    ReplyDelete