Monday, August 10, 2009

Randoms. Quotes. Pics

Well.

It's been quite the Oliver show around here on this blog lately, hasn't it? I do have two other children, I swear I do! And they give me just as much joy and grief as the next so I figure it only fair to share the blog time, don't you?

Hmmm, not much has been going on these days. A couple weeks ago it was so hot I could barely stand to do anything. Even preparing meals for the kids had me sweating like Richard Simmons. Thankfully it's cooled down considerably so I'm back to my usual half grumpy self (instead of full on grump, if you didn't know).

The next few weeks are going to be quite busy for me, as I have two birthdays plus preparation for Evelyn's first day of school. *SOBS* Let's not talk about that right now, ok?

***

Funny quotes from the kids:

(Driving in car on way home from playdate)
Evelyn: "Mommy, Oh my goodness, Wesley just totally passed out. "

Oliver: "This is my golden eagle" (points to his boy stuff. Yeah, I don't know either.)

Evelyn: "Mommy, for Oliver's birthday let's take him to Chunkin cheeses."

And lastly...

Evelyn: "Mommy, Oliver and my crotch look different. I have a bajyna!"

EH.....

***

Pictures! Crappy ones but hey, just take what you can get mmkay?



Waiting for me to rescue him from the crib. He looks all shifty eyed, doesn't he? And also, pointy chin!




Um... I think Evelyn took this picture? Pretty good job, if you ask me. Baby's not too shabby either.



Now this is what he looks like when we first enter his crib to rescue him. Looks like his smile is going to rip his face in half.


Poor Peanut, subjected to Evelyn's diva-like ways.
Evelyn: "No Peanut. You stay there!"
Peanut: "eh..............."



Oliver's been doing pretty well with the potty training and napping, thank goodness! He went through a phase of skipping naps which just about did me in. DID. ME. IN. I say.
During that time, I'd find him in sprawled on the ground, passed out from delirium.




Look, I don't teach him to sing with his mouth full of food but this was too funny. He likes to make up words, just like daddy!


3 comments:

  1. crotch?! bajyna!!!! omg! i can't stop laughing. i can't stop. make it stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is Oliver trying to sing "just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"? High larious.

    and my poor dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evelyn delivers some hilarious quotes!

    ReplyDelete