It's been almost six months since I've been back and I think I'm just starting to get adjusted. And when I say adjusted, I mean that I dread work a little less these days. I still dread waking up in the morning but the days seem to fly by at work and I know that the kids and John are happy and well taken care of at home. I say this all the time but I'll say it again - It is a blessing to have a husband who respects me and who is more than willing to share the burden and responsibility of all aspects of raising our children and taking care of the household, all while attending school and working on the weekends. Someone in our MCG group shared about having perspective in life and I think that's just what I needed to hear.
Life is all about perspective.
I love my family. We are all healthy. I have a good job and I work with my friends. I love God and I know He loves me. So when I look at it this way, life is really not that bad.
Not bad at all.
***
On a side note, the one benefit of commuting is that I get some time to myself to chill and listen to music on the train. My new discovery - AHMIR. Check them out on YouTube. Thanks Jennifer Hong :)
No comments:
Post a Comment