We need a minivan.
Part of my soul just died writing that out.
I swore I'd never get a minivan unless we had four children. and no, I'm not pregnant. I told myself we were fine with our good old Pathfinder. Currently we
But alas, we were wrong.
We just need more room. More ease in getting our kids buckled in quickly and efficiently. But more importantly, we just need a car with better gas mileage than what the Pathfinder gives us. I mean, I might as well be pouring gasoline out the window as I drive down the freeway.
And don't worry, it's not like I'm worried about tainting my image of a "cool mom". It's not like I've ever had that "cool" mom vibe to begin with so it's not like a minivan can do any further damage, right?
Talk about eating my words. For all the talk about never, ever being one of those moms who drive a minivan, look at me! Just give me a fork, knife and some alka seltzer because I'm about to eat some bitter, acid inducing words.
I don't even know who I am anymore...
hey, if you get a minivan then you can have another kid!
ReplyDeleteI said the same thing and look at me now...I love my Toyota Sienna minivan! You might still find some great deals out there. Just don't forget to shop around and let the other dealerships know what eachother are willing to sell for. We got a spankin' great deal on ours when we bought it in Feb. We had 4 dealerships trying to out-sell one another and in the process we saved $7,000 and got 2 free touchscreen, built-in headrest dvd players w/2 wireless headphones. Let me know once you've joined the club!
ReplyDeleteooo, how about the Volkswagon Routan?
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry.
ReplyDelete