Very, very grumpy.
Sometimes I wish I could be one of those people who are positive all the time.
Oh wait....
No I don't. That actually sounds pretty annoying.
I just wish, right now, that I wasn't so grumpy. Especially to my kids. They're just kids, they don't know that screaming and playing around is annoying to me. I guess it really shouldn't be annoying but you know what? It is.
I was very angry at the kids tonight for not cleaning up their rooms. I was angry because
Stupid things to get angry about. Except the toilet part. Who wouldn't get angry! Toilets are gross. Add cloggage and it's even more gross. Nothing makes me more angry than cleaning toilets.
Rational, I know.
While it is obvious that I need some sort of break, please don't tell me I need a break. Because you know what, it's probably not going to happen. Maybe it's because I don't try hard enough to make time for a break. But we all need breaks. It's just that sometimes we don't get exactly what we need when we need it.
So what's a girl to do, right?
Nothing. Except maybe write about it and feel a little better having gotten it off my mind. And then go crawl into bed with my heating pad and watch hours of frightening yet addicting episodes of Criminal Minds.
I'm not looking for a solution, an answer, a magic wave of the wand to make things better.
I'm just grumpy.
That's all.
:(
ReplyDelete