Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 13. 14 and UGH

I have been living in the House of Cough and Snot for the last week or so. Turns out Evelyn had an ear infection on top of her horrible coughing and high fever. Wesley, Elliott and Oliver all had fevers and buckets of snot dripping from their noses.The kids are finally on the mend but I am still holding strong to mild congestion and a hacking cough. So basically I feel like hot, roasted ass. Lovely.

***

I hadn't worked out since last Wednesday since, you know, my lungs were in danger of being expelled from my chest with every hack. Sunday was definitely my worst day so far and thankfully Lisa took the kids out to the park and for a walk so I could veg at home in relative silence. On Monday, I felt relatively well enough to attempt the Shred video and got through Level 2 without fainting. Tuesday, I decided to push myself with Level 3 and let's just say, today - Wednesday - I am paying for it. My legs are s.o.r.e. I am taking a break today because I still feel stuffy and congested. Can I just not be sick anymore? Please? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment