Saturday, September 26, 2009

Keep your expecations low, people.

Ummmm..... so yeah. It's been a while, hasn't it? What can I say, I've been lazy. Plus, John was on vacation last week so it's almost like I had a real life for once.

Well, for at least 12 days.

We didn't do anything particularly special on his vacation other than take Evelyn to the zoo for her birthday. John posted most of the pics on facebook so there's nothing new for me to post here. Other than that, we just hung out together at home, ran random errands sans kids (whoo!) and spent some time with my parents.

I know, we're so exciting. Calm down now.

***

So... after Evelyn's kindergarten experience is improving. I mean, after the first day how could it get any worse? EH. We're now driving her to and from school and it's been ok so far. I've been able to leave the kids at home in the morning with either Steve or John and I've only had to take the kids to pick up twice. So far Oliver's behaved in the stroller, thanks to bribes of korean yogurt juice and crackers. Hey, whatever works right?

***

I just read what I've written so far and WOW, I'm lame! What's wrong with me, jeez. I am bo-rinnnng.

WAH WAH WAH - Charlie Brown's teacher.

***

BTW, I totally owe Evelyn a birthday post.

*sighs*

***

To be continued...

Maybe....

Someday....

If you're lucky.....

But don't count on it.....

1 comment:

  1. so when are you going to write the b-day letter to evelyn?

    ReplyDelete